$250 - 12:01 November 1 thru 11:59 PM November 15 (Lottery registration open period)
Please click HERE to find out how the lottery works.
1. Online registration for the lottery is available at Ultrasignup.com here: http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=34948 . The link will open for registration on November 1. You must provide your credit card information - BUT - your card will only be charged $250 if your name is drawn as one of the 85 participants during the lottery on November 16. Your card will not be charged if you are on the waitlist.
2. The lottery drawing will automated and will be occur on on the 15th. There will be no public lottery drawing this year.
3. You will receive an email confirmation immediately following the November 16th lottery if your name is selected as one of the 85 participants. Your credit card will only be charged $250 if your name is selected as one of the 65 race participants during the lottery and your registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. Waitlist racers will NOT be charged an entry fee. A waitlist racer will only be charged the $250 fee if they choose to fill a main roster withdrawal position. If a waitlist racer chooses to withdraw from the waitlist, no fees will be charged. The WM100 roster and waitlist will be available on the WM100 webpage within 24 hours after the lottery.
4. Registration will remain open after the November 15 lottery and additional entries will be placed on the waitlist in the order they are received. In order to get on the waitlist after the lottery is complete, please email your name, division (run, ski, bike), hometown, and phone number to: email@example.com We will send a confirmation email that we received your entry to the waitlist. Payment is not required unless you get on to the main roster.
5. Lottery "slots" will be reserved for:
Withdraws from Race Roster
Withdraws from Wait List
There are actually four different wait-lists: one for each subdivision (ski, bike and run) and a fourth general "after lottery" list for those who registered after the lottery was completed. Here is how the wait-list system works. If someone drops from the roster, say a skier, then he or she will be replaced by the top person from the appropriate subdivision (skier) wait-list. This process will continue until that subdivision's wait-list has been exhausted. If this occurs, then someone will be chosen from one of the other two subdivision wait-lists (in this case, bike or run). If more than one subdivision wait-list remains then replacement selection will alternate. But, you over detailed people ask, what list do you choose from first? For the sake of fairness, let's say that in even years we'll select from the biker list first, or from the skier list if the biker list was depleted first. In odd years, we'll select from the runner list first, or the skier list if the runner list was depleted first. Only in the unlikely event that all registrants from all three “pre-lottery” subdivision wait-lists have been run through will people will be added to the roster from the fourth “after lottery” wait-list.
Race Entry Includes:
Refusal of Entry: